Everyone did well on the first day of school
Jack is loving school! One of his friends from the summer is in his class and he's busy making new friends.
This is Anna Scott's first time attending preschool. I hesitated to sign her up because she's such a baby, but I figured it would be good for her [and Mommy, too] to play with kids her own age a few hours a week. Needless to say, she's quite the talker, climber, and "big girl" of her class.
We're all enjoying school! For me it means a little break. It goes by fast when they only attend from 9am to 11:30am a couple days a week. But, I'm not complaining....I'll take what I can get!
[Yes, I know Jack's shirt is wet and he has something in the corner of his mouth. Believe me, I wiped his mouth before we got to school. As for the shirt he had been chewing on...I'm sure it dried on it's own.]
No comments:
Post a Comment