Friday, December 18, 2009

Turkey and peanut butter

Did you know that I took NO pictures at Thanksgiving? Isn't that crazy!? It's a travesty, I tell ya.


However, we had the pleasure of hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year and Ben's family made the long trip to spend it with us. Ben's Mom and I made all of the sides and desserts while Ben and his Dad deep-fried the turkey. I had never had a fried turkey, but it sure was yummy!



***************************

I tried a new snack for the kids the other day. Would you be surprised if I told you Jack didn't care for it but Anna Scott gobbled it all up?


We tried dipping apples in peanut butter for the first time. What's not to like?


Jack took one bite and said, "No thank you, Mommy."


Anna Scott loved it and said, "cheese!" for the camera.

And let me just take a second and tell you how proud I am of my son and his love for letters. He's really enjoying tracing out the alphabet.
(Go here if you want to print out alphabet templates. You can also customize them and make one of your child's name.)

He's pretty good at it, too.












No comments: