
Baby girl and I had SO much fun on her birthday. Jack was at school so the two of us got to do some special things...like go to
Walmart! I had to pick up the gift I ordered for her and we made it into a fun outing. She got to pick out a balloon for her and Jack. I also let her pick out a new baby doll that cries and sucks a bottle. You should have seen her prancing through the store with her doll and balloons. I also found some flowers that were 50% off, so we got 3 pink roses for $2.50. The funniest part of the whole thing was walking to the back of the store to pick up my "ship to store" order and
interrupting the morning store meeting. I swear their meetings are like a pep
rally. There were cheers and clapping and they all had a ball with Anna Scott. The manager LOVED her pink flower hat and really wanted one. I told HIM (that's right) that she also had a red one with white feathers for the holidays. Well, that just about did it. He was dead set on getting one because he had a feather boa to match.
Wow.

Jack and I made a cake that afternoon. Pink with chocolate frosting.
Mmmm.

Anna Scott looks like she likes it, you think?

And yes, my baby girl is half naked for her birthday cake. This is what happens when your birthday dinner is spaghetti.

After getting cleaned up we opened a couple presents.

Here I am assisting her in changing her baby doll's diaper with her new diaper changing kit.

Her big present was a highchair for her baby doll.

She loves it and uses it everyday. What a little mommy.
1 comment:
She is such a doll! Take Ben to my blog when you have a sec - we found out what we're having (I can't wait!!)
Post a Comment