So, I just recently have started reading some blogs and am thoroughly intriqued. I love looking through a window into other people's lives. Most of the time I read blogs of people I barely know. Some I don't know at all. Some are friends of a friend, etc. While this seems a bit stalker-ish to me, my intentions are good. I mainly read the blogs of people who are in the same boat....married, kids, stay-at-home moms, etc. I try not to compare myself, but it's hard. However, comparing myself to other moms motivates me! I know I'm not supermom. Not even close. The first blog I stumbled upon is that of a stay-at-home mom whom I vaguely know from college. We had some of the same friends, but never really hung out. In fact, it would surprise me if she even knew who I was. I digress. This mom "looks" like supermom to me. She's always busy doing something....sewing, renovating, projects, local weekend trips, all while pregnant and raising two beautiful girls. This glimpse into her life fills me with energy to just do something. So....I am sewing! I'm sure I'll be writing about this more in the future, but it's my new hobby! I can't even tell you the last time I had a hobby. You know those forms/surveys you fill out and they ask you what your hobby is? I've always struggled to come with an answer. Now, I have one!
I'll tell you more about my family later, but here are the stats:
Married to Ben for 6 years
Son, Jack will be 2 tomorrow
Daughter, Anna Scott, will be 5 months old in 2 days
I look forward to diving into the blogging world. Scary, yet exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you have a blog!!! i am so excited! give jack a big birthday hug from us. have fun at his party!
marge
Post a Comment