Just a few odds and ends from the past few days:
Anna Scott is such a pig! This is the aftermath of her literally shovelling in her food. Jack was never this messy. I've even tried pinning her arms down so she doesn't shove them into her mouth along with her food. What am I going to do once she eats multiple meals a day? Give her 3 baths? Imagine what this would look like with green beans!
Before realizing Anna Scott is touching him:
After realizing Anna Scott is touching him:
Up till now Jack has been in control of if/when he touches "the baby". He's always been very sweet with her: bringing her toys, giving her the occasional kiss, talking to her. Anna Scott is getting older and is starting to reach out for things...especially "big brother". Jack doesn't think this is very cool. Those who have met Jack know he can be temperamental. Well, he's the same towards poor baby sister. She touches him and he yells "no" and then pushes her away. I guess he'll grow out of it...
You know what I see in my future? Jack and Anna Scott in the back seat of the car saying "Mom, he/she's touching me!" Hopefully the car will have air-conditioning :)
1 comment:
Hi Megan
Love your Blog, so cool. I love reading it and seeing your cute kids. It is a fun way to keep in touch!
Post a Comment