Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The first of many...

...scrapes, boo-boos, and bruises. I foresee a lot of these this coming summer.
Jack fell at the zoo a couple of weeks ago and received this nasty skinned knee. He wanted to be coddled for all of about 30 seconds. He then wanted down to run it off towards the monkey house. To make matters worse, he fell AGAIN at the zoo and scraped the other knee. He then tripped on his way into school the next morning....after I had warned him to be careful so he didn't fall and scrape his knees again. I swear...

Anna Scott got her first boo-boo at church:

She was walking on the sidewalk after church and tripped. It didn't even phase her. She got back up and toddled off. She's touched it a couple times since like she's saying , "what is that?"

She's such a bruiser.

No comments: