Guess what? He did just that!
After a bunch of pleading and negotiating, I was able to talk him into it. I quickly got them dressed and their bag packed and sent them on their merry way.
And then I danced a jig.
You know why it was such a wonderful present? I got loads of things monogrammed. I can't accomplish much during the week because the kids need my constant attention. By the time their naptime rolls around I, too, am exhausted and take my own rest.
Ben and the kids were gone for HOURS. (Should I mention again how nice it was?) After I got a couple things monogrammed I felt like I was on a roll.
Pictured above are the following:
polos for Jack, cousin Lawson, and matching onesie for new nephew
hat for new nephew
blanket for new nephew
dish towels for Jack's teachers
shirt for Anna Scott
2 towels for my sister to give as gifts
Yes, folks, that took me several hours of work. Now you know why it costs so much to have things monogrammed.
No comments:
Post a Comment