I know. Cheesy. I couldn't resist since this post is about a Christmas outfit for baby girl.
I've been searching for a round yoke pattern for months and finally found one! I've been so excited to use it that I've already made Anna Scott a Christmas outfit. I bought the Fall issue of Sew Beautiful Magazine (don't make fun) and saw a picture in there of a dress resembling the kind of pattern I was looking for. They gave the name of the pattern and the modifications they made to make the dress. So, here's my first time using the Mindy pattern by Children's Corner:
Or maybe it's just the sleeve that blouses too much. Or maybe they're too long. I'm trying to think of a way to reduce the size of the sleeves and not have to totally take the blouse apart. I may just leave it and know better next time.
Here's a link to my inspiration. Overall, I'm pleased with it because I think I achieved close enough to the same look. The sleeves do bother me, but I'm just going to sleep on it a bit.
1 comment:
Oh my word! The outfits get cuter and cuter. I think she pulls the sleeves off fine!
Post a Comment