No, I'm not talking about dinner leftovers. I mean leftover trim. Like the leftover trim I had from making the cute cropped leggings. Here's what else I made:
So, I think the trim may be a little much for the socks, but Anna Scott isn't walking yet so it shouldn't get in the way.
I forgot to include a link to the inspiration for the ribbon trimmed leggings on my other post.
1 comment:
What a darling little girl! Thank you very much for including a link for your inspiration of these leggings. We appreciate it very much! Your version is adorable. I just wanted to thank you for giving us credit. We have worked very hard this past year on our business and are so flattered to see people like the idea this much. It is especially nice when we find people like yourself that give credit to us as inspiration and even a link to our site.
You would be surprised at the number of people who are just trying to 'copy' our style as their own.
-Marianne and Erin at www.BonBonCupcakes.com
Post a Comment