Monday, June 1, 2009

I love seersucker

It's just so classic. Speaking of classic, check out this pose:


Too bad she has her sippy cup in the picture or it would look like a studio portrait. She looks like such a big girl. Good thing she has such short baby hair...it keeps her looking young.




So, I made Annie some pink seersucker shorts with the Lettie pattern I use frequently. They practically go with any shirt in her wardrobe. I opted to go with the cheaper fabric from Hobby Lobby instead of my usual fabric store. I kept watching the Hobby Lobby sale papers to catch it on sale but couldn't wait any longer. Wouldn't you know that the day after I bought the seersucker it went on sale? Oh well.



The shirt was one my Mom bought for me to embroider for Annie and cousin Kennedy. (She will be getting hers soon). I downloaded the font from here for my embroidery machine. I love the ruffle at the bottom of the shirt and how it mimics the ruffle on her shorts. I also love the feminine sleeve. These shirts are quite a bit more expensive than the Wal-mart shirts I usually use. That's why I let my Mom buy them ;)




I'm smart like that.




No comments: