This is my first time living outside of the central timezone. We now live on Eastern Standard Time and it's screwing up my TV schedule...in both good and bad ways. Good because any shows I might want to watch come on after 8pm, which happens to be the kids bedtime. Bad because one show I like to catch every weeknight (Chelsea Lately, my guilty pleasure) comes on at 11pm for us now. Let's face it, I'm dragging if I'm awake at 11pm.
Now, Ben and I just got DVR for the first time. I may have to record that show and watch it when I can. I haven't learned how to use it yet. I've heard that I'll never want to go without DVR once I've had it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I lived in the Central Time Zone all my life and then I moved to Michigan. I love the Eastern Time Zone now that I have a DVR. You will get used to it. :)
Megan-I can't believe you moved before we had a chance to get together...our life got out of control this summer, but I am sure yours is MUCH more crazy! I am super impressed with your sewing projects and hope you are having a good time in PA! Even though I never saw you here, I surely do miss you!!!!! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment