Sunday, August 24, 2008

I found a new favorite show!

I am definitely a TV watcher. I view WAY too much TV. Therefore, my kids view WAY too much TV.

I was exhausted yesterday and went to bed at 8pm. When I say I went to bed, I actually got in bed and watched TV. Around 9pm I found the BEST show.

I am a huge fan of "The Soup" on E!. They pretty much humor most TV shows, but mainly reality and news shows. My Mom would consider it one of my "trash" TV shows. No, Mom. It's a show that humors all trash TV shows. Big difference. (FYI- New episodes are on E! Friday nights at 9pm.)

Well, "The Dish" is a new show on Style Network whose set-up is almost identical to "The Soup". It is hosted by Danielle Fishel (remember her from Boy Meets World?). This show humors things on TV just like "The Soup", but they mainly humor fashion and celebrities. It wasn't just TV clips. They also threw in some celebrity photos (i.e. I saw some of Suri Cruise).

I clearly cannot totally explain it, so please go check out the clips on their website. I've got a new show to watch on Saturday nights because, let's face it, it's not like I'm going out.

No comments: