Saturday, August 9, 2008

I sometimes wish my baby had hair

I've never really cared if my babies had hair. In fact, I just knew that all of my babies were going to be completely bald because I don't think I had much hair as an infant. (Sorry I don't have a picture to show you. That requires me hooking up my scanner and that's not going to happen. Maybe I'll take a picture of a baby picture and upload it later. But I digress.)

My point is, I just recently started wishing that Anna Scott had some hair.

Just enough to put a teeny-tiny bow in. Is that too much to ask? I've tried and, I swear, I end up ripping out whatever hair she has. I can tell that her hair has filled in some, but not enough for any clips, bows, etc.
I guess I'll just have to stick with her hats and headbands....which are so darn cute, anyways.




No comments: