Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pink polka-dot dress

I've finished another smocked dress for Anna Scott. It's a short-sleeve bishop dress smocked in the Ellen McCarn Sweet William plate. It's made of a pink pique with white polka-dots and smocked in pink and green.
Gosh- I had so many problems getting this one together. One problem after another. I thought of something my Mom has said..."If there was a pile of crap around I would have stepped in it." Well, I stepped in the proverbial pile of crap. Probably rolled in it. It took me twice as long as it should have to finish it. Anyways, it finally came together (literally) and Anna Scott wore it to church today.

Anna Scott wasn't in the mood to model this morning. She wouldn't even look at the camera. Oh well, this post is about the dress, anyways.





On a side note: I swear I ironed this dress before I put it on her. I've always known I was a bad ironer, but seriously. There has to be a problem with my iron or something.

No comments: