Thursday, December 11, 2008

You can decorate with just about anything!

We finally got ornaments on the tree earlier this week right before bedtime. Anna Scott was so excited!
Jack totally surprised me. I figured he'd put a few on the tree and be over it. But, I couldn't get him away from the tree. He kept asking for more and more ornaments to hang. (Note to self: Place all kid friendly ornaments in ONE box and label accordingly. It will be much easier to pull out one box for the kids and put the rest up later after bed.)

Anna Scott was just checking everything out. I kept pulling her away from the Christmas boxes so she wouldn't get anything she didn't need to. (By the way, she's a pro at pulling up and standing by herself. I bet she'll be walking soon.)






Here's a little speck of area where Jack hung most of the ornaments. Of course, I had to go back and disperse them.


He's so proud!


And before someone else points this out....yes, that is an ornament with a picture of me when I was 10. Don't judge....we all have awkward stages and bad hair-dos.

If only Jack understood about only hanging ornaments on the tree. He walked by the tree this morning, bumping into it and, therefore, dislodging a fork he had placed in it. Later today, I walked into the living room to find this:

I guess he was hiding his flashlight from his baby sister.





No comments: