I hadn't planned on making a "casual" Easter outfit for Anna Scott... until I saw the cute pink bunny fabric. I couldn't resist.
This is a pair of Lettie pants and a garanimals t-shirt from Wal-Mart. The Lettie pants have become easy for me to make because I've made so many for her. The hardest part is modifying the pattern to fit Annie. She's too big for the Size 1 and too small for the Size 2. I ended up cutting some bulk out of the legs, but the bunny pants are still a tad too big. They're do-able, but I'll probably need to get in there and tighten the elastic waistband a bit.
The lady at the fabric store told me I could download the matching bunny applique for my machine at http://www.appliqueforkids.com/ . It was my first applique and, while not perfect, I think it turned out well.

Now, all we need is a traditional Easter dress. Don't hold your breath....this one will take a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment