Sunday, February 22, 2009

Simple things

Sometimes it's the simple things in life that make me smile. Like this purchase from Target:

I don't like to spend $5 on something like this for myself, but I fell in love with the bird print and couldn't resist. It's a small hardcover travel size "binder" (for lack of a better word) made by 3M Post-it Notes and comes with 2 sizes of sticky notes and a pen. It's perfect to throw in your purse, diaper bag, or keep in the kitchen for jotting down lists. My Mom got me one as a stocking stuffer a couple years back and I loved it. Unfortunately, that one disappeared into the abyss known as the "junk drawer". I haven't seen it since.

{I wanted to include a link, but couldn't find this product on the Post-it Note website.}


I love these little birdies so much that I may have to find some similar fabric to make something. Not sure what. Any ideas? A bag, maybe?

1 comment:

margaret said...

i LOVE the bird print. how about some cute shorts with an appliqued tank top? i'll be very impressed if you find a similar print on a fabric....