Monday, February 2, 2009

Truck O' Surprises

This is Jack's M&M semi-truck. Or, as Jack calls it, his "M&M big fruck". (Good thing he puts that "r" in there.) This was in his Christmas stocking and, oddly enough, was probably one of his favorite Christmas gifts. He plays with it all of the time.

I recently started taking his truck away when he eats. It started when he asked for his "M&M big fruck" when he ate M&Ms. I realized quickly that he pretty much wanted to play with the M&Ms instead of eating them. Not that I care, except they were ending up all over the floor, in my daughter's mouth, etc. He loves putting them in and taking them out of the back of the truck. Over and over (and over) again.

Yesterday was Super Bowl, right? I'm not much into watching the Super Bowl. I'm one of those that watches it for the commercials. I love college football, but am not into pro. Despite my lack of enthusiasm for pro football, I decided to replace dinner with a couple of "man appetizers" for ambiance. I went with pigs-in-a-blanket and Rotel dip. Easy.

This brings us to today. Look at what I found....

Yep, that would be a pig-in-a-blanket-in-an-M&M-big-fruck. (Yuck, this picture makes me gag.)

1 comment:

margaret said...

i'm confused... what's so gross? in our house we'd warm that right up and call it lunch!! ;)

p.s. loving the mullet pics!