Monday, February 23, 2009

Maybe you can help me

Something has bothered me ever since I changed the background on my blog. Any links I include in a post is shown in the same color text as the rest of the post. For example, here's a link to a previous post: click here. See how the text is the same color? If you scroll over it it becomes underlined. That drives me nuts because some people may not scroll over it and realize that I've added a link. I've tried to change my settings, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Any ideas? Or am I going to have to change blog backgrounds in order to change this?

1 comment:

margaret said...

meg - it's red before i click it. once i've clicked it and gone to the link, it then becomes black (and only underlines if i roll my cursor over it). it's showing up for you black originally because you've already gone to the link on your computer. if you go to "layout", "fonts & colors", and then select "visited link color" you can change the color your text becomes after you have viewed the link. you can change the original link color by selecting "link color". hope this helps. call me if it doesn't.