Thursday, February 26, 2009

A tiger of a time

The tiger at the zoo was VERY cooperative this morning. We found him pacing back and forth by the plexi-glass window. We could barely see him last time we went to visit him. Anna Scott is having more fun at the zoo now that she's getting a little older. I think she enjoyed recognizing some of the farm animals that we read about on a nightly basis. She got very excited to see the sheep.
(And doesn't she look so cute in her pink flower hat?)
Jack loved the beep (sheep), too.





For some reason, this is the first time we played on the little "playground" they have. I guess I just never noticed it before. It was made of "stone" (poured concrete, I think) and made me a little nervous in some areas. Jack is still 2, after all.


It started out a little overcast and chilly. By the time we made it to the playground it was sunny and getting warm fast. Shortly after this pic was taken Jack's sweatshirt was taken off and he donned a short-sleeve shirt. Spring is definitely around the corner!

{This is the first time I went to the zoo without the double stroller. Jack was a trooper and walked/ran the whole time. I only felt comfortable with this because the crowds are few to none early in the morning. The amount of people did pick up around noon, though. I don't know what I'll do during the summer when school is out and everyone is at the zoo.}


No comments: