Sunday, February 22, 2009

More "loot"

Warning: I'm posting about my purchases at Target. It truly was the highlight of my week since I've been dealing with sick kids and lamenting my husband's business trip. If you don't care about what I bought, then don't read any further...

I had a lot of fun at Target the other day. I hadn't been there in a while (which I consider quite a travesty).

In addition to my adorable splurge, I got some great stuff....and some were at awesome prices. The best deals were the hoodies I bought for Anna Scott and her cousin for next year. (I may even put an initial or 2 on one of them.) They were $2.50 a piece. Not bad! They were part of their Valentine's Day apparel that they had just put on sale.


I also bought the CUTEST swimsuit for AS. It was full-price, but not too bad since it came from Target. I'm sure my sister will give me a hard time for putting horizontal stripes on my baby girl. Don't worry, Mal, it has a "skirt" to minimize her big bottom.


Not only did I splurge on a swimsuit, but I couldn't resist the terry cloth beach cover-up. It just screamed "monogram me!" (Oh, and I may have bought one as a gift for a cousin...hmmm.)


It seems crazy to be buying a swimsuit since it was in the 20s when I woke up this morning. Spring is around the corner! We're already working on getting the yard and toy supply ready for spring. I'm sure you'll see updates later.


I love spring!

I also HATE the summer....I'm sure I'll post more on that later.

No comments: