My assessment: The best store was PBK because they had more affordable things. I bought some clothing for $4.97 and under a piece. And, remember, there's no tax on clothing!
The Pottery Barn Outlet was huge, but the prices didn't seem to be dirt cheap. Still cheaper than the store, though.
Restoration Hardware was difficult to look through. I'm sure if I had an idea of what I wanted before I went there it wouldn't be so bad.
After the outlets we went driving to check out the scenery.
We made our way towards Amish country.
Ah, look at this boy. So refreshing to see him out in the fields with his father. Wearing that adorable hat. Everything about this seems so simple. It's like going through a time warp.
I'm not sure I've ever witnessed fields being plowed by horses. Only in the movies...
Priceless.
*****************************
The rest of the weekend was mainly spent around the house.
The rest of the weekend was mainly spent around the house.
And in case you're wondering, Zebco seems to be enjoying himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment