This one is made with a very thin white fabric with pink polka dots. If you look closely at the smocking you will see a strawberry vine. It just screamed "SUMMER!" when I was planning my spring/summer projects (back in February).
Monday, July 13, 2009
Strawberry "fat"-cake
I was on a roll, so I thought I'd complete another dress.
I started this one before the other dress. I had some problems putting the placket in and was getting frustrated. So, I laid it aside for a while and didn't get back to it until after we moved.
This one is made with a very thin white fabric with pink polka dots. If you look closely at the smocking you will see a strawberry vine. It just screamed "SUMMER!" when I was planning my spring/summer projects (back in February).
This one is made with a very thin white fabric with pink polka dots. If you look closely at the smocking you will see a strawberry vine. It just screamed "SUMMER!" when I was planning my spring/summer projects (back in February).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love it!!! man, you are whipping out projects like crazy. can you take care of a few of mine?
Post a Comment