I know it's hard to tell from the pictures that we went to the zoo. The pictures that I took of the animals aren't worth posting, so I'm only posting pics of the kids. They're cuter than any of the animals we saw, anyways.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Zoo America
The kids and I checked out the local Hershey zoo today. It's called ZooAmerica because they only feature animals that are native to North America. That made it a little strange to me because I'm used to seeing tigers, elephants, giraffes, etc. at most other zoos. Jack kept saying he wanted to see the monkeys and the tigers. Even though they didn't deliver in that department, the kids had a good time walking around outside and seeing the other animals.
I know it's hard to tell from the pictures that we went to the zoo. The pictures that I took of the animals aren't worth posting, so I'm only posting pics of the kids. They're cuter than any of the animals we saw, anyways.

I know it's hard to tell from the pictures that we went to the zoo. The pictures that I took of the animals aren't worth posting, so I'm only posting pics of the kids. They're cuter than any of the animals we saw, anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment