Monday, October 27, 2008

Brotherly love

Anna Scott is now old enough to where her and Jack can interact. Sounds cute, doesn't it? Well, it's not always a good thing. Above is a cute example.

The time has come that sibling rivalry is starting to rear it's ugly head. It's not too bad...yet. It's actually quite comical at the moment.

Anna Scott pulled up on one of Jack's toys and pulled it over on top of her. She was ok, but cried because it scared her. I did what any Mom would do. I picked her up and held her saying, "ooohhhh, it's ok. I'm sorry." I look over at Jack, who then pushes the same toy over (**not on top of him, mind you**) and starts to whine and *fake* cry. I put the baby down and played along, holding him and saying, "ooohhhh, it's ok, I'm sorry."

It's only just begun.

No comments: