Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Vitamins


A nurse from the pediatrician's office called this morning to tell me that Anna Scott's blood work came back and she's slightly anemic. Seriously. I never would have thought that my 19 lb. baby girl who has junk in her trunk and eats like there is no tomorrow would be low on iron. I know it's very common for babies her age, which is exactly why they draw blood at the 9 month check-up. I'm not worried at all and know that it will be back to normal by 12 months when they re-check it. The nurse told me to get the over-the-counter vitamins WITH iron. Of course, the vitamins I actually DO have don't include iron in them. Go figure. Guess I'll be stopping by the pharmacy on my way to get Jack from school. (Which reminds me. Jack is so excited about school today because he gets to learn about "Mickey and Friends". I totally geared him up for it!)


No comments: