Our church had it's annual Fall Festival today. It was a beautiful day today and was really nice being
outside a bit. Jack is a cowboy this year. Jack will sometimes put on a cowboy hat that we have, so I figured I'd go with it. I made him some chaps and a vest using a
McCall's pattern that was super easy. (Not to mention I got it on sale for $0.99.) I even sewed a little sheriffs badge on the vest to make a little more festive. I
paired the chaps, vest and hat with a plaid flannel shirt and jeans. Of course, the only part of Jack's costume that he would even wear was his hat. But, I still think he looked the part.


Anna Scott was so cute in her ballerina costume:


I bought a plain pink onesie and added an iron-on rhinestone crown purchased at Michael's. She wore white tights, pink shoes and a tutu my Mom bought her at
Hugs and Hissyfits. My Mom also fashioned a tulle...thing....to put on her head. I attached it to her white headband with skinny pink satin ribbon. Too cute!
The festival was a fun
reason to get out, but Jack really isn't quite old enough to enjoy most of the things there. They had toddler games, but wanted to forgo playing them and go straight to the candy prize. I wonder where he gets his sweet tooth from?
No comments:
Post a Comment