Sunday, January 4, 2009

Baby blues

This is the Johnny pattern with an added ruffle at the bottom. It's made of blue pique with white polka-dots. I think it turned out well. I made an 18 month size because I figured the 12 month size wouldn't fit her for long (or at all). She has quite a bit of growing room, but I don't think the extra length is hindering her walking.
This is the first outfit I've made since getting my embroidery machine. I messed up on the first go round :) and had to re-cut, sew, and embroider the front. Oh well. I'm picky and didn't want to put a messy monogram on my baby :)


I'll be starting another project soon with a very similar pattern. It's an outfit I plan for her to wear for her 1st birthday! Maybe I'll have it done by next week. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Melisa said...

Hey Megan! Love it! I want one! :) Too Cute