(Let me just preface this post with an apology- I am so sorry that I am posting so many pictures. I think my daughter is hilarious (and cute) and got a little carried away. I really posted them for me...so I can look back at her "birthday" post and relive the memories.)
Anna Scott's party finally arrived. I was really tired by the time the party rolled around, but the kids were rested and ready to go.

We had yummy lasagna, salad, bread and fruit for dinner. We then got to the highlight of any 1 year old's party...the cake! I made cupcakes (strawberry with chocolate frosting and chocolate with strawberry frosting) instead of ordering a cake. I was very tempted to order from Edgar's, but decided to save the money because the birthday girl could have cared less.
Anna Scott's party finally arrived. I was really tired by the time the party rolled around, but the kids were rested and ready to go.
She got upset when I put the hat on her because I wouldn't let her rip it off. Then, she got upset that I wouldn't let her man-handle the candle on the cupcake.


She quickly perked up once I let her dig in.

There was a roar of laughter at the expression on her face after her first taste of frosting. It was like, "oh, wow...no more crying...this is yummy!"

Below you see Annie smearing frosting in her cute, cute birthday hat (which I painstakingly picked out later that night.)

I had to get a profile shot of the string cutting into her second chin. It was so cute.

Jack loved having his cousins, Allie, Kennedy and Lawson, at the house to play with. They, including my son, trashed his room (I wouldn't expect anything less), but my pregnant sister helped them clean it up. (I think Jack looks like such a stud in this next picture.)

I just HAD to show how messy Annie was. See the pink icing in hermullet hair?

This next picture is a great one to enlarge. She had to have a bath before opening her presents because...well, you can see for yourself.

I dressed her in some cute jammies that say, "Little Ballerina" and added her tutu for effect. She stole the show, of course.
She wasn't into opening gifts, so big brother Jack helped a bunch.
She quickly perked up once I let her dig in.
There was a roar of laughter at the expression on her face after her first taste of frosting. It was like, "oh, wow...no more crying...this is yummy!"
Below you see Annie smearing frosting in her cute, cute birthday hat (which I painstakingly picked out later that night.)
I had to get a profile shot of the string cutting into her second chin. It was so cute.
Jack loved having his cousins, Allie, Kennedy and Lawson, at the house to play with. They, including my son, trashed his room (I wouldn't expect anything less), but my pregnant sister helped them clean it up. (I think Jack looks like such a stud in this next picture.)
I just HAD to show how messy Annie was. See the pink icing in her
This next picture is a great one to enlarge. She had to have a bath before opening her presents because...well, you can see for yourself.
I dressed her in some cute jammies that say, "Little Ballerina" and added her tutu for effect. She stole the show, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment