Thursday, January 22, 2009

The real deal

Yesterday was Annie's birthday. Her party will be this weekend, but I had to do SOMETHING for on her real birthday. So, while Jack was in school we ran by Edgar's bakery. My friend, Margaret, told me about their awesome (and cute as a button) cupcakes. They were perfect for the kids (oh yeah- and Ben and I). Anna Scott's cupcake, appropriately, was a pig.
Cute, huh? Anna Scott didn't know what to think at first. We had never set anything that big in front of her before.
She picked it up, looked at it, and hesitantly brought it to her lips.


She pulled it away and inspected it again. Surely something that tastes that good should be eaten, right?


And eaten it was.



While I'm sure she thought it was yummy, she couldn't finish the whole thing. Plus, she was a little annoyed at the icing stuck to her hand and squishing between her fingers in her clenched fist.





Needless to say, she needed a good soaking. Not only did she demolish a cupcake, she also handled a lot of spaghetti at dinner.



I think it all went straight to her thighs. (She's built just like her Mommy.)






No comments: