I'm catching up on many things these days...blogging, housework, putting up Christmas ornaments, and LAUNDRY.
Our dryer was out of commission for a few days. As any Mom would know, that could mean a crisis in the clothing department. I don't mind letting a few things air-dry in the house, but it's totally too cold to hang a bunch of things outside. The only load I washed during the no-dryer-period contained Jack's jeans. Everything else was put on hold until my husband was able to fis it last night. He's so handy.
And, as previously mentioned, I finally put up my Christmas ornaments. It only took me until January 14th. No laughing, please. (At least I don't keep my outside lights up year round. Although, I did mention to Ben how happy Christmas lights make me and I wish it were socially acceptable to leave them up all of the time.) I was determined to organize my Christmas ornaments this year instead of tossing them (gingerly) into their boxes. I actually separated them into "kid-friendly", "fragile", and "in-between". I guess "in-between" would be ones that are not kid-friendly, but not extremely fragile....like really heavy ornaments or glass ones I don't mind breaking. Ben was so excited that I finally tackled this because they had been cluttering up our kitchen table and had to be shuffled around with each meal.
Anybody else playing catch up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment