Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cousin time

We spent a couple days at my sister's house in Nashville. It was nice to get the kids together so they could run around like crazy. I wish I could say that I got some great pictures, but alas....


I managed to NOT get any of Kennedy and Lawson. But I snapped a few of Jack and Anna Scott. Let's face it, it's such a zoo when we get 4 kids ages 3 years and under together that I rarely even THINK about grabbing my camera. It's more likely I'm thinking, "hurry and grab Anna Scott before she gets run over." Or, even more appropriate, "hurry and catch Lawson as he dives off the kitchen island."

I digress.

I made, yet even more, chocolate ganache sandwiches. I decided to make them for my preggo sister (at least that's my excuse) and here's the aftermath of my little piggy:






...what a piggy...

..."who? Me?"



Yes, you. You eat everything in sight, little girl. Not to mention smearing it and throwing it everywhere.


I caught what I thought was a cute moment when Jack smooshed into the toy car with Anna Scott.



They're not quite to the age where they play together, so this was a rare moment. "Playing" with baby sister usually entails Jack sitting or laying on her and Annie thinking it's so funny. Apparently, any attention is good attention in her eyes.

We hope to make it up to Nashville to visit again some time soon! We love getting to see cousins Kennedy and Lawson, even if it is exhausting for the parents.

No comments: