Anna Scott's mullet has grown out again. I decided to have a little fun before it's chopped off.

She sported mullet pig tails for all of about 10 minutes. They're not perfect, but it gave me an idea of how cute she'll look
if when her hair gets long enough to pull up. If only I could get the hair on the top of her head to grow. My hair grew the exact same way, so at least I know she has hope. I keep cutting off the back to give the top a chance to catch up.
Above: Notice her sippy cup? Watch through the photo sequence as she switches over to Jack's. She's such a swiper.

It was so hard getting her thin baby hair into the rubberbands. She got upset with me and kept pulling away. Brings back memories of my Mom yanking on my hair.
Am I right, sisters?

They don't always sit so close together. I thought it was cute and then it kept getting cuter.


I wish I had been able to get a picture of their faces. It would have been a great framer.

And....Jack's drink is officially swiped.

FYI: I promise to get some pictures of the house up soon. I have to walk across the street and venture into my
neighbors yard to get any good shots of the front. Just haven't done it yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment