I will be posting a lot in the coming days to try to catch up with what's been going on.
I'll start with our trip back to Birmingham.
Good times.
Seriously, they were good on the plane. On this particular flight (post meltdowns) they were both asleep within minutes of take-off.
We flew back to Birmingham so soon after moving to attend the wedding of a dear friend and to take care of some things at the house we just sold.
That's right...the house is officially sold! We got the offer our first full day in Hershey and had a contract the next day. Ben had to fix a few things at the house and get our last load of stuff while we were in B'ham.
The kids had a great time visiting with grandparents. Anna Scott got her first pair of dress up shoes.
Actually, she totally busted on the vinyl flooring and was only allowed to walk on the carpet.
One of MY highlights from the trip was having a lunch date with my friend Margaret. For those of you who don't know, Margaret and I used to work together before we had kids. She was the one who taught me how to smock and sew after Anna Scott was born. (Ben- You can blame it on her.) Since then we talk about sewing projects, bounce ideas off of each other, smock together....it's sickening. I told her that I had to stock up on fall projects when I was in town and we made it into a date. She hired a babysitter and everything....she said I should feel privileged. And believe me, I do! We spent about 2 hours at The Smocking Bird picking out fabric and putting together projects. I felt sorry for her....she spent probably 10 minutes on her projects and the rest of the time helping me. I guess I wanted to make sure I had all I needed to keep me stocked with projects for a while. I have fabric to take me through Thanksgiving...
No comments:
Post a Comment