So, I mentioned earlier that Jack had a big week. Well, I failed to mention that he and I had a date on Tuesday night.
The main event of the night (at least the event that cost the most) was going to see The Wiggles in concert. It was no surprise that Jack totally shut down during the performance. He wanted to sit in my lap....I wasn't aloud to talk...or sing...or dance...or clap...I was only allowed to hold him and watch the performance. Fine by me. It was hard to tell if he was having a good time.
However, on our way out I asked if he liked seeing The Wiggles and he said, "Yes, where are they? I want to see them again."
The highlight of his night seemed to be when he and I went for ice cream. The last time I recall taking him to an ice cream shop was on his 1st birthday. We headed over there after the concert. He chose chocolate ice cream and had a grand ol' time.
1 comment:
I LOVE dates with Matthew! I'm glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment