Anna Scott isn't a bad traveler, but she isn't as content as Jack. There are times when I'm constantly reaching around to shove a paci in her mouth. This is really hard because (a) my arms are really short, so I practically have to take off my seat belt and turn my whole body around and (b) I get carsick, so turning around constantly makes me feel nauseous.
My sister, Mallory, and her boyfriend, Vinny, were there as well as their pukky, Elle. (That's "puppy" for all you non-toddler folk.) We made fun of Vinny for taking Elle to be groomed. Mallory was so mad at him because they totally butchered Elle's fur. It looked awful (sorry, Vinny- it'll grow back).
My other sister, Lisa, was there with her husband, Jason, and their kids, Kennedy and Lawson. It's great that Jack and Anna Scott have cousins that are so close in age. Kennedy is the oldest of the 4 and is not even 3 years old yet.
Ben and I took the kids swimming (ok- tried to take the kids swimming). Jack did well the first day, but he didn't show much interest the rest of our visit. It's a shame because we don't do any swimming in Birmingham. Anna Scott loved swimming. She just sat in her baby float and chilled. There were rumors going around that she probably didn't need the inner tube to float, but I tried not to listen to any of those comments :)
My nephew, Lawson, turned 1 on July 5th and my sister had a luau birthday party at my parents house during our visit. Unfortunately, the birthday boy was not a happy camper (isn't that always what happens?). He perked up once his cake was served :)
Here are some pics from the weekend:
1 comment:
LOVE the pics of anna scott in her float!!!
Post a Comment