The Wiggles concert was on Friday. Ben and I planned on staying till Sunday so that Jack and Kennedy could have some time on Saturday to play. Gas prices are so high that I didn't want to drive to Nashville only to return the next day. Unfortunately, that's exactly what we did...
Jack started to get really snotty on Saturday. We decided not to infect my sister's family (any more than we already had) and head for home.
By the time we got home, I had a fever. I've been under the weather ever since. Good thing it happened on the weekend. I slept most of Sunday while Ben took care of the kids. He's good like that!
Anna Scott seems to be getting a stuffy/runny nose, too. We've got the humidifier going on in her room, even though I'm not sure it will really help.
Here are a few more pics from our (short) weekend in Nashville...
No comments:
Post a Comment