Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I finally got a project completed

I've had fabric to make two tag carry blankets since before Anna Scott was born and had yet to even start them....until now. I took them to be monogrammed last week and am thrilled that I was able to get them done last night in a short amount of time. Here are some pics...I've folded down the corner so you can see the reverse side, as well):





I think the dark pink and white one turned out especially well. It was the second one to make, so I apparently worked out any sewing kinks on the light pink one :) Anna Scott loves sleeping with a soft pink bunny carry blanket from Pottery Barn Kids, so I figured we should have some extra little blankets for her to get attached to. I hope she likes them!


1 comment:

Melisa said...

Hi Megan

I love the little blanket! The monogram is so dang cute! Very talented!