I used my toddler-free-time this morning to clean my bathroom. I'm not even going to go into the details of how dirty it was. I'd be totally embarrassed if I did- if that gives you any idea of its filth. Got out the rubber gloves and all. So, that was my main accomplishment. It was such a big job that I made it my only goal for the day. I rested after that and smocked a little bit. Here's the current state of the pink polka-dotted dress:
I also forgot to post pics of the blue floral bubble I am making. It is currently smocked and partially sewn together:
Strange thing-- A giant truck (I may be exaggerating just a little bit) clipped the back of my car with their side-mirror while I was on my way to pick up Jack. There's the tiniest dent and scuff mark, but no real damage. Just glad that it wasn't a "real" accident. Especially since I had Anna Scott in the car with me. I told him there really wasn't enough damage or reason to call the police- plus I was in a hurry to pick up my son at preschool. So, we just exchanged info. I'm just not sure if I should report it to mine/his insurance companies. I'll guess I'll have to discuss this with my husband.
I still haven't posted pics from the 4th of July. I'll try to do that tomorrow. I was trying to wait for some pics my brother-in-law took of my family. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath...
No comments:
Post a Comment