Saturday, September 20, 2008

Anna Scott's Auburn outfit

I made Anna Scott an Auburn outfit using the Children's Corner Frannie Baby pattern. It's made of navy and white gingham trimmed in orange chambray. I hand (with machine) appliqued an orange pawprint on it. It's the first and last time I will ever applique. I suck at it...it was too meticulous...plus, I can pay a friend to do it on her embroidery machine for $10 with WAY better results. Totally worth it, in my opinion. It was also the first time I made piping, which wasn't so bad.



I'll post pics of Jack and Anna Scott in their Auburn outfits after they wear them this Saturday. They have yet to wear them at the same time!


Here's a preview of what's up my sleeve:



I probably won't get the first one done for a couple of weeks, so don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

margaret said...

VERY cute!!! maybe her outfit will bring us some much-needed luck on saturday....