It was nice for my kids and I to spend some time with my Mom. We're usually there when everyone else is, which is like living in a zoo. This trip was a bit more relaxing. We spent the first half of Friday and Saturday shopping and our evenings working on hair bows, eating and hanging with friends :)
Friday we went shopping at Hugs and Hissyfits in Ft. Walton Beach. It is a super cute baby boutique that is also attached to a super cute kids shoe store. Check out Anna Scott's new socks and shoes:
I know this is an awful picture. Here...check out the shoes at this link. I totally love Pedipeds. Jack had this pair when he was a baby and wore them ALL the time. They supposedly are great for babies because they are very pliable, making them easy for learning to walk.
And check out those socks! They are too cute and look super easy to make. I'm about to embark on making some of my own.
This is the outfit I told my Mom that Anna Scott wants for Christmas :) It's just so sweet and soft. I love this brand. Anna Scott won't be able to wear it much longer, so I better put her in it while I can.
We then went to a new shopping center called Grand Boulevard and had lunch at a wonderful Mexican restaurant. I highly recommend it! I know there's one in Huntsville, but I'm unsure of their other locations.
Anna Scott loved shopping!
I digress. Here's Jack in Victoria's Secret:
My parents have loved their pool area ever since they screened it in a few years ago. It's is such a nice place to enjoy the Florida fall air without any bugs :) (Florida fall air= 80 degrees.) Jack loved talking Grammy's ear off by the pool. He just went on and on. It's so cute.
We returned home today, but made a brief stop in Prattville at their new Bass Pro Shop. Ben has made me stop there the past 2 trips back from Florida. I'm not sure why, since he never buys anything. The only excitement from that stop is the fact that Annie pooped through her clothes and I had to carry her out of the store wearing only an unbuttoned onesie. What an exciting life I lead!
1 comment:
Looks like FUN! Will you going again for the reunion weekend?
Post a Comment