Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jack's first day of school

Jack had his first official day of playschool today! I talked it up with him this morning and he seemed ready to go. Anna Scott and I took him to his class and.....he cried. Screamed. He didn't want me to leave him. They had to pry him off of me and take him into his classroom. This was pretty much what I expected. Here are some pics before school (they were the best I could do because he wouldn't sit still):




I wish I had taken an "after" picture, but it was hard because he did NOT have a good time. One of his teachers (he has two) said "there were a lot of tears." (Did she mean from Jack? Or the whole class?) He was in such a bad mood when I picked him up and only wanted me to hold him. I literally had to wrestle him into his car seat because he wanted me to hold him. This was very unusual because I normally don't have a problem getting him into his car seat.

Let's hope Friday goes MUCH better.

No comments: