Monday, September 8, 2008

A new craft project, if I can find the stupid ribbon

I was reading another blog and found this really cute and easy wreath:



It's made with a wire wreath form and bows made from wired ribbon. The possibilities are endless as far as colors go! My first thought was to make something fall-ish. But, I also think I may make a Christmas colored wreath. Here's one I found from the link from the link I gave you (follow that?).







Too cute. I may throw in the some green ribbon, too. Who knows, since I can't seem to find any reasonably priced ribbon anywhere. I checked Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Walmart, but had no luck. I may try another Walmart that, if I remember, has a better selection of ribbon by the spool. Or, I may just make another round to each store, because I'm determined to make one of these. I'm so picky about ribbon because I don't care for the "sparkly" ribbon. However, most wired ribbon seems to be sparkly. We'll see how my search goes. Wish me luck.

No comments: