Anna Scott had spaghetti for the first time tonight.

She's is so funny when she eats. She stuffs food in as fast as she can. It's not uncommon to see 6 Cheerios in her mouth at once. She's good with it, though. She rarely gags. You'd think about 10 pieces of Mickey Mouse Whole Grain pasta would be enough for an 8 month old. No. She had at least 2 dozen pieces. She is such a pig.
I haven't been blogging as much as I used to. Mainly because nothing interesting is going on. Plus I've been really bad about taking pictures lately. I'll try to get better. We're taking a trip to Florida this weekend. Ben has a company retreat in Sandestin, so the kids and I are going to stay with my Mom and have some shopping time. I can't wait! I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about once I get back!
She's is so funny when she eats. She stuffs food in as fast as she can. It's not uncommon to see 6 Cheerios in her mouth at once. She's good with it, though. She rarely gags. You'd think about 10 pieces of Mickey Mouse Whole Grain pasta would be enough for an 8 month old. No. She had at least 2 dozen pieces. She is such a pig.
I haven't been blogging as much as I used to. Mainly because nothing interesting is going on. Plus I've been really bad about taking pictures lately. I'll try to get better. We're taking a trip to Florida this weekend. Ben has a company retreat in Sandestin, so the kids and I are going to stay with my Mom and have some shopping time. I can't wait! I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about once I get back!
No comments:
Post a Comment